Hunterdon Medical Center, located in Flemington is a 178 bed state of the art, community teaching hospital and a nationally recognized community healthcare system boasting the following distinctions:
- Rated among the top 5% of New Jersey hospitals for the low rate of surgical complications.
- Seven straight years on “Hospital and Health network” magazine’s list for “100 Most Wired Hospitals”, demonstrating its dedication to patient safety, quality of care and effective communications.
- Its “Emergency Angioplasty and Stent Intervention” program was recognized nationally for a “door-to-balloon” time of less than 6o minutes, placing it in the top 10% of programs.
- Awarded magnet designation by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Listed as a Top Hospital in Inside New Jersey Magazine. Hunterdon Medical Center was also recognized for the treatment of: breast cancer, prostate cancer, hip and knee repair, heart failure, stroke and neurological disorders.
- Intensive Care Unit was awarded the 2007 Leadership Award for clinical excellence by the 1,800 member VHA consortium of hospitals.
- A nationally recognized Family Medicine Residency Program which is one of the oldest and most prestigious in the nation for training family physicians.
Find out more about Hunterdon Medical Center.